With Basis Health probiotics you get EXACTLY what you need to support a healthy gut and immune system. There are 3 primary and most beneficial strains that you need for superior gut health.
Our Probiotic has over 50 billion CFU’s of probiotics per serving. This blend has been created to maximize gut health and features additional herbs which are beneficial for immune and gastrointestinal support.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus- improves intentional flora and also inhibits the growth of undesirable microorganisms in the intestinal tract
- Bifidobacterium Bifidus- indicated to help reduce inflammatory bowel disease
- Bifidobacterium Longum- clinically shown to help reduce depression scores
Our probiotic formula is further herbally enhanced to boost the effectiveness of good gut bacteria.
Barberry Root (bark)
- Immune support
- intestinal health
- breaks candida biofilm
- reduces digestive inflammation
- Anti Inflammatory and antioxidative
- Antimicrobial benefits
- contains sulfur compounds that aid gut health
Golden Seal (root)
- Contains berberine to help ward off bad bacteria like E. coli
Enhanced with Skin Health Boosting ingredients:
(Beta-Carotene) encourages healthy skin production
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and helps prevent photo-damage
- Promotes healthy intestinal homeostasis and reduces gut inflammation
Great for skin and energy metabolism
required for collagen protein synthesis and immune function
Not only that, our probiotic bacteria is grown on vegetable medium so that our Vegan friends can make use of this powerhouse supplement too!
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Biotin D
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium Bifidus
- Bifidobacterium, Longum
- Barberry Root Bark
- Licorice Root
- Pau d’Arco Bark
- Garlic Clove
- Golden Seal Root
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Rice Flour
GUARANTEED PURE: Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, binders, extenders, chemical additives, or flavors.Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care provider before use.